[Announcement] BizMobile Go! service maintenance is completed (May. 11th, 2018)
Dear all BizMobile Go! customers and partners,
We announce that BizMobile Go! service maintenance is completed successfully.
Now, you can use all of our newly-released feature on your unit.
Below features are availble from now.
- Remote device restart command will be available
- Dashboard UI will be updated to display a list of devices which install banned apps
- Dashboard UI will be updated to display a time-series chart of Sync status
- (iOS) Single App Mode will be available to be configured by Web console
- (Android) Wifi settings will be available to be configured
- (Android) Device storage related fields will be displayed in device detail page and csv export
- Windows 10 IoT Core device management will be supported
- Windows 10 UWP App will be available to distribute and manage
- (iOS, Android, macOS) Check-in using QR code will be available
- iOS11.3 will be supported
- Some layout and design of console screen will be enhanced
- Some minor issues will be fixed
If you have any questions and unclear things about this announcement,
please feel free to ask our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org).