III.Purpose of Use of Personal Information We will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use shown to customers in the following cases of acquisition or intended use.
1. Providing information, offering and administering products, and other services we deal with
2. Providing information, offering and administering services, and products our partners deal with
3. Conducting questionnaires about our services and products
4. Marketing data surveys, analysis, and development of new services
5. Exercise of our rights and duties according to contracts and laws
6. Shipment of products etc.
7. Responding to inquiries
IV.Disclosure and Sharing with Third Parties We do not handle personal information outside the scope of our purpose of use without the consent of the individual in question. However, this does not apply for any of the following cases.
1. If we have obtained the consent of the individual
2. When disclosing or sharing information such as statistical data that does not identify the individual
3. When disclosing or sharing information according to laws
4. When it is necessary for the protection of human life, safety, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the individual’s consent
5. When a country or local public entity carries out public office work, we are required to cooperate, and obtaining the individual’s consent may impede accomplishing such work
V.Management of Personal Information In order to properly manage personal information we will conduct rational and appropriate safety measures against unauthorized external access, loss, damage, destruction, alteration, leakage, improper external exposure or the like. We will also establish a department responsible for personal information management, and will provide training on the protection of personal information.
Effective: September 1st, 2013
Yoshihiro Obata President